Filhotinho do The Rock morre envenenado com cogumelo

Ator postou foto e uma mensagem tocante em sua conta no Instagram


O ator Dwayne The Rock Johnson, famoso por seus filmes de ação como “Velozes e Furiosos” e o mais recente, “Terremoto: a Falha de San Andreas”, passou por um momento extremamente triste essa semana.

Há apenas dois dias, o filhotinho de Buldogue francês do ator, Brutus, morreu após comer um cogumelo tóxico do jardim. The Rock já tinha salvado Brutus heroicamente após o cão cair na piscina e quase morrer afogado. Mas dessa vez, não houve o que fazer.

Another reminder we have to live and love as greatly as we can today, because tomorrow is never guaranteed. At approximately 11:15pm last night myself and @laurenhashianofficial had to make the painful decision to end Brutus’ suffering by taking him off of life support and sending his soul to pup heaven. I held his lil’ paw as he was finally at peace. As all puppies and dogs do, he ate a mushroom while playing outside with his brother Hobbs. This mushroom happened to have a lethal toxicity and within hours it was rapidly destroying his liver and immune system to the point of no return. I encourage all of you out there to be mindful of mushrooms in your yards, parks or anywhere outside your dogs play. What looks innocent, can be deadly to your lil’ family members. Thank you Dr. Deckelbaum and Dr. West and the incredibly caring nurses and staff at The Animal Medical Center At Cooper City. We’ll always love you Brutus.. and you’ll always be my lil’ main man and rough housing Brute. #RIPBrutus #WishICouldHaveSavedYouOneMoreTime #TheresPickUpTrucksInHeavenYouCanPeeIn

Uma foto publicada por therock (@therock) em

Dwayne Johnson postou uma foto com uma mensagem tocante em sua conta no Instagram. Lá, ele fala sobre a necessidade de se aproveitar a vida, amar e viver tanto quanto pudermos hoje, porque o amanhã é desconhecido.

Apesar de levar o cachorrinho rapidamente para o veterinário, o pequeno Brutus não sobreviveu.


Reportar erro